This is my rendition of a tri-fold card that fits perfectly into a legal envelop .
12x12 card stock cut down to 12x9-1/4 (measure your envelop to verify)
Score at 4" & 8"
Place a small mark on your card stock at 1-3/8" from the bottom and slice diagonally.
Decorate the card and don't forget your envelop too! (The spider web I ran through my Cricut using Cricut Colors "markers")
I had a great time making 8 cards for my family.
All different types of card stock and I will list the specialities only:
Core'dinations - Hocus Pocus
DWCV - The Glitter and Metallic
Cuttlebug folder
Spellbinder mega nestabilities
Stamp sets: Dream Impressions, Gina K. Designs and Stampin' Up
Cricut and cartridges Paper Doll Dress Up, Paper Pups and Wild Card
Black ink pads, Markers, Embellishments, Glitter and CANDY!
Lots of adhesives and dimensionals (all sorts).
Have fun creating!
1 comment:
Nice cards Sheri...love what you did with them...well done
Post a Comment