My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Halloween - Great Idea

We received our first Happy Halloween card yesterday and it is so adorable that I requested permission to show it off. She said of course!

The card stock, forgive me because it is NEW to me, is mulberry card stock and it is strong textured stuff. Just Beautiful too!

The pumpkins are fabric, she cut out the pumpkins and glued them to black foamie (all the pumpkins on the fabric were different and that made this project a lot of fun for her to do!

The Fabric and Ribbon has the glitter on it that she didn't even have to apply!

This card has so much texture and depth yet so simple it is a terrific and quick technique to do. I'm going to have to do this for sure. I love glitter, 3D, texture, layering and I love quick and simple!


Thank you Carole (my sister).

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful card. I just love the simple look, especially when it turns out this nice.

Jeanette

terrie said...

I also love the great color and the simple of the card..well done