This is a "Easel" card. They are just so easy to make and fun to receive.
I do have easy instructions on how I make my easel card so again, check out my previous postings.
I had to hold this to take a picture of it.
I wanted to share with you how the ribbon was in the same exact spot as the face of the card ribbon.
It was a bit thicker card than a normal card because of the double ribbon and layering.
But oh so worth it!
It is great thick paper textured paper that I used the cuttlebug to embossed with a background on the both the bright cheery yellow and orange card stock.
This is the card when you take it out of the envelope all nice and flat. A little ribbon, a little sentiment with a little laugh for someone who hit themselves when they fell and it wasn't funny at all at the time - yet, our friend enjoys laughing at himself when silly things happen.
Thanks for stopping in and now go out and find some funnies in your newspaper to make someone laugh and smile.

No comments:
Post a Comment