My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Giraffe and more

The last giraffe card I made was sent to our dear friends for their anniversary.  When they shared it with their friends at the party, there was one young lady who love it so much that she asked if she could have it because she adores giraffes.  Then she realized what she said, and quickly changed her request and said, they should frame it!  When I heard that story, it placed a huge smile on my face.

So I immediately made her this card and of course I changed it so she could frame it for herself.  It is an easel card with lots of giraffes when she opens it up.
Now I know the picture is not good and I apologize.
I was in a rush to mail it to her and I couldn't get the flash to not white out the family of giraffes.
The family had a lot more color than what is showing in this picture - a lot more smoothness without any lines.
To see how I made the giraffes please find the older post because I did the same technique making my background and using my Cricut and other tools.
The giraffes also have pop-dots in places to make them look like they are coming off the paper 3-D.
There are no words because she will be framing it for her bedroom.
Sweet Story to Share!
It made me smile and I hope to make you smile too.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: