Using some leftover pieces of card stock (black, background paper and ribbon from previous projects) I created these three cards. I did used my Cricut with the cartridge Walk in My Garden. I tricked out the vases and the ribbon by inking them up with purple ink so it was not so craft colored paper with black dots, the ribbon matches perfectly with the same colors when I added the purple. My friend loves the color combination of purple and red so I need to work with these colors. All three cards are slightly different because of the amount of card stock I had. Purple is my most favorite color so I usually have plenty of shades. I used many different card stocks and shades of purple. It turns out that these three cards are larger than the normal standard size card. I made them to fit 6-1/2 x 4-3/4 envelope (fits 4x6 photographs and specialty envelopes).
There are days when you just need to change up a card in size. Try it. It is different and fun to make a larger card. If you check out my previous posts, you will see where some of the paper came from to make these cards! Have fun, enjoy yourself and I hope I was able to inspire you to use your leftovers.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Come back soon.
Come back soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment