My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

I've been missing

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping in to see what I've been doing.  I have not been available for a few weeks to make any projects to share.  So yesterday I pulled out some of my past projects that we send off to our friends and family when needed.  This one was most appropriate to share at this time.


 It is always so important to have your own stash of cards to send to your loved ones.  I promise you it always places a smile on their face when they know you are thinking of them.  Lesson today, always make sure you have your stash of cards for every occasion and ready to send at a moment's notice.  It does make a difference!






No comments: