I do believe this is my favorite cake!
I made one of these before but this time it is a large cake.
Can you see the picture in the book?
It is a 6 layered cake with a lemon filling and cream cheese frosting.
All made by scratch no box mixes whatsoever!
This cake is an 8 inch round that stands approximately 8-9 inches high.
Why did I place this picture on my blog first you are thinking? Why isn't it in the "Cake" tab? Well, I've been lacking with my paper crafting and I needed to make a cake NOW. So I did this immediately and we were able to deliver it to the very special people who deserved a little sweetness in their lives.
Another truth here, I actually have a card project and with it I have a picture tutorial. Except when the cake event was presented, I made the choice to place it to the top of my priority list. Stay tune or come back in another day or so for the card project with the tutorial. It is all done, all I have to do is post it.
Another truth, we've been gone for over three weeks and when we are gone I do not bring my crafting hobbies with me. So there you go now you know all of the truths for not posting. I'm sorry. I will try to plan better and schedule some posting the next time we leave.
Another truth, we've been gone for over three weeks and when we are gone I do not bring my crafting hobbies with me. So there you go now you know all of the truths for not posting. I'm sorry. I will try to plan better and schedule some posting the next time we leave.
Thanks for stopping in and go ahead say hi to me in the comment area, please.
Sincerely,

No comments:
Post a Comment