My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day Sweets!

This is for my PC!
And of course for many other wonderful Fathers (Dads)
Happy Father's Day!
 I made these yummy Lemon Desserts to which my PC said it looks like beer mugs.
Pretty good idea for Guys to think that!
For me being a gal, I would rather say it is Lemon Drink in a mug!
To see how I made these yummy desserts, please go to the "Cake Fun" tab for all the details.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Those look yummy :)

Jeri said...

How fun Sher! I have been so busy I just am not on the computer as much... have a wedding to plan!