My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring !!!!

My Winter Flowers are popping up so beautifully.

As long as there is snow on the ground, my front garden pops up snow flowers.  Then when the snow is gone, I get another type of flower which are these yellow beauties.  I have no idea what the names are and I don't care.  All I want are flowers during the cold, winter months when it snows and that is what I get!  I have flowers all throughout the year and it makes me happy.  Our neighbors and friends are always amazed when they see flowers popping up in the snow.  So am I.  We have had snow as late as May so I'm anxious for more and more flowers of all different colors.

Here is the front garden just after the snow has been gone for about one week.
My garden inspires me to do a little baking:
 Now, I feel really inspired to make a few cards so I'm off to do that. I will post them later today or tonight.
See you soon.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

sooooo jealous! NO color here yet at all... nothing is even green here yet! The poor deer even quit coming into the yard the grass is even all brown still.