My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My new fun Tool

I was able to get the New Cuttlebug V2 today.  I still have my original cuttlebug and it has been well used but now I have the new sleek looking easier Cuttlebug.

The best part is that I was able to get it at my local craft store with a 35% off coupon!

Inside of the box it comes with one A Plate (spacer), two B Plates and a new folder with really pretty flowers.
In this picture above you can see the standard folder on top of the new folder that comes with the New Cuttlebug V2.

I also purchased the Longer plate A which is 13 inches long!

I'll be creating something really soon with my new toys.  See you soon!!!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Have fun with your new toy.

Jeri said...

New toys are so much fun. I have a big shot and use it all the time... too bad we didn't live closer together... we have so much in common it is crazy!!!