My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nestie Suggestion - Organizing

I just had it with my Nesties falling out when I don't want them to fall out of their wonderful container.  It just so happened that I saw a posting and decided to try it out.  Now that I tried it out myself and really like how it works, I want to share it with you!
This is your typical Nestie.  They are held by the strip of double tape, sometimes great, almost too great and then never holding on whatsoever, rats!
Magnet sheets and magnet business card size!
I am using a suggestion that I saw originally on StampTV.  It was more than a week or so ago.  I've most recently saw all the talking about this problem being resolved with some other bloggers this week and thought I better get mine up fast for my friends, you. 

Some crafters use a whole magnet sheet to cover the back for extra hold???  I don't use up all of my Magnet sheets or my magnet business cards, I only use what is necessary to hold each nestie in place.  It is a Magnet!!!
We all know what it is like Not To Waste a product, LOL.
I will say that some nestie do not need a large size of magnet as you can see.  Some will need smaller pieces like the tags, in my opinion.  Again, I don't like to waste so I use what I have first!  As long as you are able to reach from one end to the other end with a strip of magnet, that will hold just fine.  So far so good!  I'm happy with this solution.
This is the storage case I am using to hold my nesties, recycling at the same time too.  That is a Strawberry plastic container when we purchased our strawberries more than a year ago.  My container is almost full now, yippee!  I need another container for more nestie I will be purchasing, LOL.  Come on Strawberry Season!

I hope I was able to give you another way of doing a technique for storage space.  Please get back to me and tell me what you do - heck just leave a comment or send an email!  Thanks!!!
Happy Stampin'

3 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

Thanks for the tip - it made me smile.

Margaret said...

Great tip.

terrie said...

Thanks for sharing this great tip...I'm pretty frugal myself so I will take this tip to my craft room and fix my nesties...
I only have three set but they fall out of the package so this will do the trick..