The background technique is used with Glimmer Chalks in a plaid design and yet I made sure that the original cardstock base is not completely covered. Lots of clear and lilac pastel embossing.
Same background and same focal point with a burgundy cardstock including the Cuttlebug folder to pop-out for texture and design.
Same background, same focal point but there is NO background embossing.
The background is NOT embossed with any type of powder, I elected to let the Glimmer Chalks pop-out the VersaMark images with the same Focal Point.
All four cards are extremely different and yet similar. Try using the same techniques for your cards with a little twist and you will see just how many cards can be made with very little effort. It is fun and fast to make many cards all at one time.
Tools:
Stamp Sets are exclusively Gina K. Designs
A Beautiful Life, illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger
Fanciful Tags, illustrated by Nina Brackett
Many Wishes, illustrated by Gina K.
Classic "Glimmer" Chalks from Craf-T Products
Copic Markers (tons of them)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative elements
Cuttlebug folder Scrollwork
VersaMark
Clear Embossing Powder
Lilac Pastel Embossing Powder
Bow Easy and Ribbons
My choice of several different adhesives for layering, 3D and just getting it together.
Cardstock from my collection of stash
Background Technique is was Inspired by Gina K. Designs on StampTV and there is a video for you to watch. Try it, I know you will like it!
Thanks for coming and visiting me today! I do appreciate all of your comments and emails.




2 comments:
these cards are beautiful!! i love the versatility of the purple tulips (my favorite flower!!)
Sher, these cards are awesome...I like all of them...very nice my friend...
Post a Comment