Stamp Sets: All Gina K. Designs!
Where Your Heart Is, Illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger
Love Notes, Illustrated by Gina K.
Cardstocks:
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Ivory for the base
DCWV, The Luxury Stack
Unknown manufacturers: Natural Light Pink, Pearl Ivory (tag & hands), Pearl Burgundy (behind background highlighting the hand stamp)
Ribbon is Ivory with Gold
Pink Pearls
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large and
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags
My tag is offset just a tiny bit towards the right of the card but it is not so noticeable in the picture.
This card was made for my friend's son and his soon to be wife's second wedding (previously divorced) that will be held February 12th, it is the weekend prior to Valentine's Day. The couple did not send out invitations and no one knows what the color scheme will be. So I faked it and incorporated very light pinks with elegant ivory as the focus for colors.
I just love the saying on the tag "Two souls with but a single thought, two hearts that beat as one." It is one of my most favorite sentiments among the Gina K. collection. That is why I thought it was Most Appropriate for their Wedding besides for so many other occasions.
You can go visit StampTV by looking at the left-side of my blog and click directly onto it.
Thanks for stopping in and I hope I was able to inspire you as Gina did for me!


1 comment:
Sheri, This is one of your most beautiful cards yet. Really elegant and sophisticated. Love, love, love it! Blessings, Louise
Post a Comment