Stamp sets are exclusively from Gina K. Designs
Heartily Yours Additions
Where Your Heart Is
Smile
This card is a tri-fold card held closed with the ribbon and I used my Scor-buddy to make those exact and perfect folding lines.
When I colored the phrase for the inside of the card, I only colored what I wanted. Yes, I modified the phrase by NOT coloring it with my copic pen. The phrase says "Home is where your heart is" and I elected not to color the word "your" completely. I only colored the word "our" because it fit the purpose of my card.
Since the ribbon was printed on one side only, I cut an extra piece and adhered it with adhesive that way the plain red would not show and it added to my card with the love sentiment. Inside the two hands that form the heart is where I wrote my personal message (not pictured)! Messages can also be on the side panels as well.
This card is good for anyone to make for any occasion on any day of the year. Most of all, I hope I was able to remind you the technique to color your stamps with a marker. I did use a Copic Pen and it worked great. I did clean my stamp immediately afterward.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Hope to have you join me again real soon.
Have a lovely lovey-dovey time!
Sincerely,
1 comment:
Hi. What a terrific card! I especially like the gold paper accent with the red. It really gives it a nice touch. Clever alteration of the sentiment! Love ya. L...
Post a Comment