My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cheery Ladies Celebrations!

Some of us gals - ladies - more mature women don't always like to admit having a birthday which seems to come around each year.  Yet, we certainly know how to celebrate all the days with bright candles because we are glowing with radiance, at least we like to think so!
So without having to say, "Happy Birthday" we have these two cards.  Hmmm, do they look a bit familiar?  Same stamp set with a totally different look from the Manly Man cards!

Oh by the way, brown and pink really does go well together as you can see.  The Nestabilities scalloped circles are embossed so the edges are raised but you just can't see it in the picture.  Having the pink and then pale yellow laying on top of each other really brings the circles all together.  So let's hear it for another year of birthdays.

1 comment:

Louise Fox said...

You certainly have been a busy princess. Beautiful projects and I really like the "stamp set". LOL. Blessings and love, L...