My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Two fun and lucky things happened today out of the ordinary for me!

Could it be because of St. Patrick's Day and a Sale at my favorite local craft store?  You betcha!

I made cupcakes (ice cream cones stuffed with candy) including a fondant four-leaf clover and green sugar on top for some of my lucky and wonderful Robert's employees.

So who is the lucky one today?

Here I am presenting the ice cream cupcakes to Tiger and it is just before the big sale tonight.  She was able to take them back for all of the employees to share and enjoy.  Hey, it is a sale tonight so we need Roberts on a sugar high!  So Sweet in so many ways!

We are all smiling for one reason or another, LOL!  I'm smiling because I am a Royalty Card Member that gets me great savings every single day each time I step into my Roberts Craft Store.  But tonight's event is the Basketball Widow's Sale!  So I'm smiling really big, REALLY BIG!!!!
1. My PC is with me instead of watching a sports game!
2. I saved 50% on all of my purchases and my basket has a lot in there!!!
3. PC is smiling because we saved over $100.00 tonight!
4. Some of the Fantastic Roberts' Employees who are always smiling, laughing and having a great time being in the best crafty place in St. George, Utah! 
It would have been better to have all of the wonderful Roberts' employees in the pictures but heck, they were helping and placing smiles on many other customers - they are not forgotten ever!  A great big thank you to each of the terrific Roberts' Employees!!!
You can save too even if you do not live by a Roberts Craft Store - just click below!

Thanks for checking up on me and I'll see you soon.  I'm off to create with all of my new stuff!




1 comment:

Louise Fox said...

Ohhhh.... lots of goodies to craft. I hope to see some stunning projects here soon. Those are some beautiful cupcakes! Those lucky ladies. L...