My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Little Princess & Young Lady

It is always so easy for me to make girly girl cards.  Probably because I'm a Princess myself - I have to be!  I have my Prince Charming, "PC"!  May all the Princesses in the world always have a very special day to celebrate and you can make sure of that by placing a smile on their face by making cards for them.
I made sure I took the picture on an angle because it has the wings of an angel (or fairy) flittering about.
Lots of sparkles and gems for that special little girl.


For the more grown-up young lady, here is the little black dress to which she can be stylish, sassy and fun!

I stamped the figure on marble vellum about 2" wide, layer the vellum ever so slightly overlapping onto the printed background paper to hold it together.  I married it up with the specialty ribbon on top of the black ribbon so there are no seams showing.  Layered all of that on top of the black cardstock so none of the adhesives would show.  Of course the ribbon is tucked and secured onto the black cardstock which is layered on top of the burgundy base. 

See ya next time!  From one Princess "Me" to another Princess "YOU," Thank you for swinging by to for some more of my creations!

No comments: