My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Cards

I'm hooked on the T-Slide card and wanted a very special and different holiday card for Hanukkah to give to my family and friends.  Here are a few of them with decorated envelopes.  It is an easy card to do and if you missed my instructions, just scroll down to find them.

The tools I used to make this card was my Cricut Expression, the Menorah is on the cartridge Joys of the Season.  The cut measurement is at 3-3/4".  I used metallic card stock for the gold textured look on the Menorah.  Gold glitter for the flame on each candle.
Stamp sets:
Gina K. Design Warm Winter Wishes
Dream Impressions Let It Snow
Stampin' Up Snow Angels
The Angel Company, no name on that stamp that is on the envelope
The Cuttlebug is a very useful tool that I use quite a bit and on this card I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Decorative Elements and Ribbon Tag Trio Two, including the embossing folder Snowflakes.
Blue wire and light blue eyelet, I wish I had the Gina K. Design easy by hand eyelets instead of the old fashion kind.  It is on my wish list!
Sparkling papers that does not come off DCWV Glitter Pack, it takes to stamping very well and I love the affect that ink will still glitter through and not be hidden.


I was able to personalize each card with each person's name(s) as well.
By the way, I do stamp my paper before I cuttlebug it with the snowflake folder.
All of my cards were mailed out just in time for a Happy Hanukkah!
Thank you for taking a peek and sharing this moment with me.

No comments: