My tools:
Cricut Bug and Expression
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Nestibilities
Cuttlebug folders
Embellishments
Cardstock
Stamp sets
Ink
Envelopes
Did you request from Santa all of the tools you need for your paper crafts?
Well there is plenty of time to ask Santa for all of the tools you need for your fun-loving hobby. Make sure you SMILE when you ask too. Santa just can't resist a beautiful smile from a lady!This card is for our Brother and Sister-in-law celebrating their 20th Wedding Anniversary. PC and I have so much fun teasing them because we (PC and I) were married 6 months before them the same year. BTW, I'm his baby sister so it is a fun teasing between the four of us. We created our own very special message and printed it out to place inside the card. In this card, we said "Just remember we will always be married longer than you." besides more words! Of course, I usually decorate the outside of the envelope as well and on this particular occasion I did the front and back.
Our Santa wish for you is that your Christmas stocking is filled with tons of crafting tools!!!
Thanks for stopping in and make sure you come back again real soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment