My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Get Well Quick!

My PC came down with a really bad cold with the body aches, congestion in the nose and absolutely no energy!  My top priority was to take care of him and make him feel as comfortable as possible.  He wanted to have ice cream and I would not let him because of the Milk in it.  I've always believed that milk causes more congestion and I won't take that chance.  He wasn't too happy with me until I gave him a Popsicle.  Then he was happy again!  Me too, LOL.  I didn't want him to get so sick that we would have to go see the doctor.

My next priority was to brighten his day up with a card!

The quickest way for me to make a terrific card is to use my Cricut Expression along with the cartridge called "Just Because" Cards.  I have some lovely card stock that is textured in many bright rich colors, ribbon that was gifted to me and the kiss ribbon that I had in my own stash.  My card is sparkling and colorful with texture.  It fit the moment, especially the Milk, since I wouldn't let him have MILK, but it is okay for him to Milk the situation.  All in all, it did brighten his day and he put on the dresser so he sees it each morning.
By the way, he is feeling much better on day 4, today.

Thanks for dropping in to check on my activities!  See ya next time.

No comments: