My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Winning isn't everything; right?

My last post was about a give-a-way from my wonderful friend, Enfys, the blog is Going Buggy.  I wasn't the lucky random drawing winner but I did win when you think about it.  I learned about these new pens, I learned how to use them with many different techniques and I'm grateful for this experience.  I congratulate the winner and I congratulate Enfys for allowing this opportunity to everyone which was sponsored by Letraset.

I hope that you were able to visit her blog and learn more about techniques with these pens that I'm pretty sure you will be able to use with your own coloring pens, chalks etc.

Off to create myself!

No comments: