My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Did I hear Donuts!!!! ???

Yummy, fast, fun and something that I would recommend to everyone!!! Caution, you can't stop with just one donut so remember the calories are the not so wonderful part of this great way of making homemade BAKED Donuts!
Yes, these are the mini donuts, bite size donuts, addicting donuts so be sure to share them with everyone around.  Easy enough to take everything to work so you can share fresh baked donuts!  The recipe for the donuts is extremely easy to make - no mixer necessary.  That is right, you can make this all by hand and it is not hard on the hands whatsoever.  The recipe enclosed with this gadget makes a perfect amount of donuts without any waste!  Now that is a great surprise, no leftovers!!!
But I do need a great recipe for a donut icing do you have one that you want to share with me, please?

No comments: