Happy Birthday cards that have the basic Tri-fold with a twist. Be sure to look at the Center Card because that is the way the card looks before you pull it open.
I personalized each card with each individual's name.
Lots of textures, paper and techniques.Loads of fun to do but make sure you have the time and supplies.
These cards were done specifically for my Dear Wonderful Loving Friends who helped me make our daughter's wedding albums. If you have not seen it be sure to look at the previous posting September 26, 2009. By the way, I'm still not done (computer problems and other priority projects first. All in good time it will be done and I will post again.)
Along with my thank card to Jane, Terrie, Margaret, Jeanette, Diane and Mel I also gave a couple of small gifts as appreciation. Please take notice of the Bows. They are the perfect bows and so easy now that I have the Bow-Easy. If you go to StampTV (Gina K Designs) you can see it there! Yep, that is what my Friends were given as my thank you for the hard loving work they did for me! They each received the Bow-Easy and Gina K. speciality ribbon.
This is our Thanksgiving/Fall card.
I sure do love that Bow-Easy! A different size bow and ribbon.
I also enjoy using my Nestibilities and a Gold Pen is a must for this color coordinated creation.
Project (4) Hey, there's my NOW WORKING Computer!
While we were in Arizona last week, my girlfriend Ginny asked me to help her with a holiday party project that needed to be done quick and easy!
Of course I would love to help. So I gave an idea and she loved it. Let's do!
We first started out by getting Candy Canes for each person who was going to be attending the Christmas Party. We placed shiny sparkly red and silver ribbon around each one and curled the ribbon for that added special touch!
Project (5) PJ Party and Crafting
There we are making the center pieces for each table.
We went to the local and one and only craft store in her area down south, south, south - south of Tucson...
Everything was on sale so that made it a very pleasant project to do!
And now for the close-up picture of the finished projects. All of them are a little different and they shine, sparkle and are very Christmassy for this wonderful fun dinner celebration.
2 comments:
Welcome back to blogland. I see your bows with the bow maker. Your cards are lovely and I love what you did in Arizona. Lucky lady to have you as a friend.
You'll see one of my bows soon.
Well it is nice to see you at work for a good cause...
I just love my bow easy and your cards are really nice...well done my friend..
Post a Comment