If you go back to my posting on the 25th of December, you will know the story about our new KitchenAid mixer/food grinder!!!
Prince Charming is preparing dinner and he wanted to use with the grinder. He really is enjoying it and today is the first time we are using the grinder. Dinner was pretty good too.
We are both having tons of fun with this new mixer. I made PC his cookies today using the mixer too. We are really getting our money's worth.
Tomorrow will be the last day of the year. We just can't believe how quickly the minutes, hours, days and months have come and gone. Another year older and another year wiser, well we hope so yet we always want to learn more each year. At our age, we look forward to each morning and every single year!
This year 2009, we are doing something that we've never done together tomorrow night. We are going over to our friends' home with several other couples to bring in the New Year altogether. The funny part about this gathering is nobody will commit that they will make it to
12 midnight to bring in the New Year! Yeah, did you hear me clearly, at our age... or was it another year wiser?
I thought I would bring over a layered cake that I will be attempting to make from scratch, a very inviting receipe from one of our cookbooks. If it comes out the way I hope, I will be sure to post it - if it doesn't come out the way I want, I'll post it anyway and we can laugh together!
See ya tomorrow!
1 comment:
That mixer looks really nifty so does PC. My son grinds all of his ground beef...says it's much cheaper.
Happy New Year
Have fun at your party.
Jeanette
Post a Comment