My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pink Celebration!

It has been a long time since I've done much in the hobby side of my life, heck it has been a long time since I've done anything!  I am happy to say that we have eliminated a few serious illnesses from the list of concerns.  I did not have a stroke or a tumor and it appears that I am fortunate not to have any definite indicators of MS. I am much of a mystery as of now and still under the doctors' care.
A CELEBRATION FOR US!  


With that good news, I decided to attempt to make the first project at Cakes We Bake that was entitled CWB Pink Celebration.  For more fun and the complete story, please look at the tab at the top of my blog and click onto "CAKE FUN" !
Thanks for stopping in and taking a look.  I hope that I bring you smiles and laughter because everyone needs to have some laughs and giggles. (Hint, go to CAKE FUN tab).

No comments: