My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

A New Plan

No pictures or videos of any wonderful project from me to you or to anyone else at this time.  I'm having a better moment at this time so I decided to put my new plan into action.  I can not express just how much I miss my life in all aspects which includes my hobbies.  I am going to listen to some of my cake friends' advice and apply it to all of my fun hobbies.  Take baby steps and do one step at a time, wrap it up and put it away for the next step on another good day.

Therefore, this week I'm going to test myself (especially my patience) and take one step slowly to help satisfy my creative side.  It will be like explaining to a person in writing how to tie one's laces!  That is where I will have to continue my lessons with patience for myself.

I have been able to reflect on my life in more depth these past several months.  I am not promising or making it difficult on myself, but I am going to try to post a silly thought a few times a week.  I have a new look, boring, but a new look on my blog.  I have tons of funny silly thoughts and it doesn't take a lot of energy for me to type a little bit at a time.

Thanks for visiting and now you can scoot over to the tab of "silly thoughts."

No comments: