Of course, I decorated the cake card with white daisies, strings of pearls and frosting edges with liquid pearls and the center of the daisy with liquid fabric for the 3D pop.
Since I was mailing this card and it is an Anniversary Card, I elected not to place the golden rings and bow at the base of the cake that I did on my original design. I wanted to mention this specific detailed because if you use this card with a gift, the rings and ribbon really does finish it off for a wedding card with the gift.
When you open the Cake, I have the original copy of the 1980 Marriage Certificate placed inside. I scanned the copy that we have of the marriage certificate, then I selected the size and printed it.
There are layers on layers with this very special Anniversary Card. Inside is our personal message.
I wanted to share how this card stands up on its own plus I stamped the back with my signature.
It just so happens that I have a stamp with a "daisy" which says "hand stamped by" that I was able to coordinate the colors with the card.
Thanks so much for visiting with me and I hope I give you plenty of ideas for you to create.
1 comment:
What a well decorated cake card. Perfect for a wedding or anniversary.
Post a Comment