My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Celebrations

This card has texture, sparkles, stamping and purpose!  I designed this card for more of a masculine rather than feminine.  I'm sure it could go either and just depends upon the who it is going to.
This is a tri-fold card with cuts so to pop out in different positions.  I've done this in the past (different design and colors, on my Dec. 11th 2009 posting - Lots of New Projects).  I have received many compliments because they look so interesting, elegant and hard to do.  Don't let that fool you, it is NOT hard whatsoever.  If you need instructions, please feel free to leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Stamp sets:
Ice Cream and third panel phrase, Gina K.
Center phrase and Happy Birthday, The Angel Company
Handwritten (personalize) the person's name
To see this folded because I forgot please see previous posting
Card Stock, all kinds the base is from Gina K and it is 120lb which works fantastic for folding cards!
Blue texture, blue stripe is two-sided with the swirls and glitter and finally the blue squares with silver I purchased at Jo-Ann's craft store especially for this project.
Silver Sparkles card stock is DCWV
Inks: Silver and blue to coordinate
Special notes:  The ice cream is done with black memento ink, copics on top of the Silver Sparkles DCWV card stock, White applique for the whipped cream.  Oh the texture looks so real (picture gives you just the idea.).
Dessert is always fun to celebrate a special birthday and this is a special birthday for my brother!  He loves chocolate ice cream and will splurge with birthday cake too.
Thanks for stopping in to check up on me.  Have a fun March!
Sincerely,

No comments: