My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Surprise, I'm back Creating!

This creation was fun to do with just One (1) piece of paper!  Pick out your favorite 2-sided paper, you will need a punch or your Cricut or your cutting system that you enjoy using, some type of adhesive, one piece of lining paper to write a message and then just have fun!

Paper size is 12 x 8-1/2.  If you want to know additional information, please email me. Try looking at the pictures below and figuring it out.  By the way, this card will need a little large envelope, it does not fit an A2, 4-1/2 x 5-1/2.  This card is "slightly" larger.




You can see that I used two punches, one for the decorative edge and one for the heart.

Inside is a single piece of paper to write a message.

This is how the card will look when it is opened.
This picture shows you the full extension of the card.



This view is the back of the card.  I did use a stamp from Gina K. Designs.










It is nice to be back in my crafting room and creating once again!  
Your Old Friend,

No comments: