It has been just over a month since my last few postings and I decided that now that I'm over my illnesses and outpatient surgery (thank goodness), it is time to celebrate and do it with a New Happy Birthday Card!
This project was actually pretty easy to create, set-up and I was able to take my time, which I really need to do at this moment.
My tools:
Cricut Expression 24"x12"
Cartridges:
Beyond Birthdays 1-3/4" "Happy Birthday"
Wild Cards 6" "Hanukkah" (and I stopped it after it would cut the last candle each time to save paper)
Card stock colors: Black, Orange, Light Orange, Turquoise
Ribbon, lucky for me it was the perfect match that complimented my design!
Gelly Roll Stardust CLEAR by Sakura
Lots of glue for those small pieces, TomBoy Mono Multi Liquid Glue Two Applicators
Hope you have a wonderful day each and every single day! Remember, it is always a welcomed sight to see a smile on a person's face, so try to make someone smile with one of your beautiful hand-made creations!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.


1 comment:
Hi Sheri, It's been awhile since I've left a post. I visit often :) I love your birthday day!
Post a Comment