My photo
I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.

Monday, April 18, 2011

New Baby Boy!

My Big Brother and my Sister (sister-in-law) are going to be Grandparents!  This weekend is the baby shower for their daughter who is due Mid-May.  Our contribution besides a few gifts are these homemade-decorated cookies.  I placed them in gifts bags for each guess and then shipped them off UPS.


 My Niece's theme is all blue and brown.  Her baby boy's initials are "PRO".
This project was a lot of fun and we are pleased with the results.  Now, let's all hope that UPS delivers the 14x14x14 16 pound box gently.  Yes, I packaged with bubble wrap and layered everything.  Except you never know.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  They will be delivered today!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Hi Sheri, These are adorable!!

Yaneri said...

Wow! These are awesome!!! You did a wonderful awesome job on these!!!

Congrats!!!

Yaneri