Dear Friends,
I apologize for my blog looking so strange. I'm having troubles with my design and presently trying to fix it. Unfortunately, I added The Cutest Blog On The Block for my background last year and kept it all this year without any problems. They automatically placed a label on my blog that I can not change or get rid of it. I can't even get to their website! www.thecutestblogontheblock.com - using the click here or typing it in or google it and hit it from there!!!!
If you have any idea how to help me please do with your comment.
In the meantime I guess I am going to have to be patient (right, me patient) until tomorrow. Why, because the badge that is NOT removable on my blog by The Cutest Blog On The Blog says it will disappear tomorrow 7/23/2010. I am so happy for that and Let's hope it really does!!!!
Remember, it takes less muscles to SMILE than it does to frown. So smile it is contagious and keeps everyone wondering what you are thinking. Live Well, Laugh Often & Love with All Your Heart!
- StampinSher
- I am always pleased to have you visit my blog and I hope I bring you Happiness and Smiles! So feel free to laugh and smile at what you read! My objective is to inspire everyone to have a better day when you visit. My husband is my Prince Charming, yes, I do believe in fairytales because wishes do come true! I'm living proof of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment